Saturday, June 26, 2010

My New Favorite Thing

I've always liked Tim Keller: I love his books The Reason for God and Counterfeit Gods, and I've heard from many that I need to read his other book The Prodigal God (I love his sermon series on the topic.) Also, my good friend Clara Lee works with his church, Redeemer in New York, and I love the work they're doing in NYC and around the world. My newest favorite thing is listening to his podcasts in the car. He is amazingly encouraging and convicting and understands and communicates the Gospel in a way that few do. I'd highly recommend his sermons to anyone and everyone. Get the podcasts on itunes here. If you have questions about Christianity, he answers them and explains the Gospel wonderfully. If you're a Christian, you will be greatly encouraged in your faith.

No comments: