Thursday, October 23, 2008

Why Am I Smiling?


Because I got another shipment of cards from Peru! With the gracious help of Gillian Baikie and Beth Bradford (Allen and Bill's sister-in-law) in transporting and shipping, I received some more cards from Peru today! They're all beautiful, and there are some new ones (like the one I'm holding), that I had not seen before, but that I love! The ladies in Trujillo are so creative and artistic and do great work. The only problem (which is a good problem to have), is that I still need more cards! There has been such great interest in these wonderful cards, and God is blessing this project more than I had ever imagined. But, continue to place orders, as the ladies in Trujillo are steadily making them and genuinely appreciate your business!

No comments: