Sunday, August 10, 2008

Return Trip to Peru

I'm looking forward to a return trip to Peru tomorrow and will stay for two weeks. the purpose of this trip is to meet with the mission and plan for the future, including items such as future work with the mission, wrapping up a few of my projects, visiting friends, and catching up with the work there.
Because this is a short trip, I will have much less luggage than normal, allowing extra room to play Santa Clause and bring down gifts and items that are not easily available in Peru. Below is a picture of most of the items that will travel down with me.

Some of my favorite things are the baby clothes I picked up for my ahijada (god-daughter), Grace, and her sister Andrea. Please be in prayer for my time there, that God will provide clarity for future work, that I can wrap up things with past projects, and that I will have good visits seeing friends.

No comments: