Tuesday, January 18, 2011

SOOO Behind

A lot has happened since I last posted. I went to Guatemala with the Chalmers Center on a wonderful trip where I got to teach classes on small business principles for low-income people.

With Sara Mamani from Bolivia, a member of the Chalmers Global Fellowship of Trainers and FABULOUS facilitator. She and I co-taught the class. She's amazing.

Teaching. LOVED this. Great group of students and practical subject.

Market set up in Chichicastenango, Guatemala.

I went to Peru for work on Peru Paper with Mason and designer (now my new BFF) Elizabeth Carlock and had a wonderful time with them and the Peru Paper ladies.

Riding in a taxi in Trujillo w/ Mason and Elizabeth

In the Trujillo Plaza de Armas with Mason

Then, Mason and I got engaged the day before Thanksgiving!!! So, my life has been busy and wonderful and full of wedding planning and trying to run a business in the midst of everything. See here for more wedding info and the engagement story! Keep up with Peru Paper on our website, Facebook, and twitter. Still LOTS going on there and many new things in store!

With Mason outside my parent's house on Thanksgiving Day.

Now, I'm getting ready for the Dallas Market Center! Leaving tomorrow! Thanks for reading!

No comments: