Friday, October 29, 2010

South Africa

Was my last post really in July?! Am I really that boring?! Sorry, folks. There's been a lot going on, and in between updating the Peru Paper website, our facebook and twitter pages, and just keeping up with email and life and running a small business, my blog sat neglected.

The last two and a half weeks, I was in South Africa for the Lausanne Congress on World Evangelism, as well as a bit of sight-seeing. South Africa is a beautiful country with an interesting and often sad history, although grace and redemption abound in their story and people.
South Africa's flag on Robben Island, where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned.

I hope to post more on what I learned and saw, but until then, check out the Lausanne website here and enjoy some of the pictures below while I get back to work!

Clara Lee and I on the ferry to Robben Island

Taken on Robben Island with Capetown and Table Mountain in the background.

Penguins!

Cape of Good Hope

No comments: