Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Reasons I'm Happy

1. I received a HUGE shipment of cards from Peru last week. Let me know if you'd like any. Beautiful designs....lots of cards. And when I say lots, I mean thousands....literally.

2. I got upgraded to "Medallion" status for Delta Skymiles meaning free upgrades on flights! (if there's room...I've never been a "Medallion" before, so I don't know how often they're available.) Also, I got Delta luggage tags to go with it....it's the little things! ;-)

3. I get to see family for the 4th of July and celebrate my grandfather's birthday with him on July 5th.

4. I had a great meeting today about getting a website set up for the cards...be on the lookout for news about it in the coming weeks. It's going to be AH-mazing! (Until it's set up, just email or call for card orders. I'd love to sell you some! Did I mention I have a lot of cards at home?!)

And last (but certainly not least!)...
5. The Chalmers Center book When Helping Hurts is being released tomorrow! It's awesome! Get your copy ASAP!

No comments: